This list is for those stuck in the dry pockets that still have time to gather items.
Inside The Life Of A Makeup Artist...in Hawaii
Today is the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, a day that has changed my life. I feel like a PRO with surviving hurricanes unfortunately. As I’m glued to my television watching CNN and talking to family & friends in Texas I’m hearing they are now doing MANDATORY EVACUATION in certain areas of Houston. Because I have lived through it and have managed to rebuild with some challenges I can share what you will need to move forward. So, if you still have time to gather a few things please be sure to grab the following items to help you with rebuilding.
- Insurance Papers-Home & Business
- Birth Certificates & Passports
- Drivers License
- Marriage License
- Social Security Card
- Property Records-Home, Cars, Boats
- Legal Records
- Medical Papers
- Shot Records For Kids
- Kids Report Cards
- Bills with your mailing address on it
- Last two month bills -You will need because monthly service companies will…
View original post 292 more words